§ 1 Information on the Collection of personalised data
(1) In the following, we would like to inform you about the collection of your obtainable personalised data when using our website e.g. name, address, e-mail address and user behaviour.
(2) Responsible office for matters concerning the GDRP:
Lütgen Breiholdt Immobilien GmbH & Co. KG
Telephone: 040 3070 188 90
(3) Upon contacting us per e-mail, the information communicated (your e-mail address and where applicable your name and telephone number) will be saved in order to answer your questions. The accrued data will be deleted when storage is no longer necessary or restricted in use in the case of statutory storage regulations.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) In the following rights are granted to you regarding personalised data by which you are affected:
• right of information,
• right of correction or deletion,
• right of limitation of processing,
• right of objection to the processing,
• right of portability
(2) Furthermore, you have the right to make a complaint via the data protection authority about our processing of your personalised data.
The responsible authority is:
Hamburgischer Beauftragter für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit
Telephone: 040 428 54 4040
§ 3 Collection of personalised data when visiting
(1) When merely visiting our website for informative purposes and not registering on the website or if you transmit other data to us, we collect personal data which your browser transmits to our server. When visiting our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary in order for you to view our website and to ensure stability and safety. (legal basis: GDRP, article 6, paragraph 1, page 1, point f):
• IP address
• Date and time of the enquiry
• Time zone difference with regard to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• Content of the request (specific page)
• Access status/HTTP status code
• Respective data transmitted
• Website from which the request originates
• Operating system and ist interface
• Language and version of browser software.
(2) The data are stored by our internet provider.
§ 4 Usage of cookies
(1) In addition to the above-mentioned data, cookies are also saved on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files which are saved onto your hard drive and assigned to the respective browser being used. Here, the cookie allows for specific information to flow to the file set (here, by us) on the hard drive. Cookies are unable to execute programmes nor transfer viruses onto your computer. They serve to make internet offerings more user friendly and more effective.
(2) This website uses transient cookies. Transient cookies are automatically deleted when closing the browser. These include in particular, session cookies. Here, a so-called session cookie ID is saved with which your differing server requests can be allocated. In this manner, your browser can be recognised when returning to our website. Session cookies are deleted upon logging out or closing your browser.
(3) You may configure your browser settings to suit your needs and for example, reject cookies from third parties or indeed reject all cookies. Please note that this may result in you being unable to use all the functions of the website.
§ 5 Inclusion of Google Fonts
(1) Google Web Fonts have been implemented on the website. These allow for the presentation of fonts. When using the offerings of Google Web Fonts, an external server in the USA is called upon, thus Google may be theoretically informed of the use of this service. Further information concerning privacy statements may be found on the Google website.
(2) Further information concerning the purpose and extent of data collection and the processing of the data by plug-in providers can be found in the providers´ data protection statements. Here, you can receive further information with regard to your legal rights in this respect and also setting options in order to protect your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google processes your personal data also in the USA and is subject to the EU/US Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.